Monday, February 8, 2016

Sorry my dude nobody cares about your thirst. (unedited written super late, so I apologize)

       Yea I might hurt some dudes feelings with this, but I honestly don't care.
              Let me make it clear. Your attitude towards a girl when she rejects you is not justified. I don't care if it's been years since you've had sex. I don't care if you really thought she liked you. I don't care if you thought you were better. If any of those things were true, you wouldn't care about her. I know this for fact. I get rejected all the time. Shit, with the advent of online dating I get a rejection at least once a week. That's a total of about 4 to 5 rejections a month. I'm becoming a pro at handling rejection. From the outright I don't like you to the perpetual stalling technique where the girl constantly implies that they don't like you, but refuses to outright say it. I've deal with it all. And at first I was an ass. Yep, you heard me. I was that guy who was bitter and salty as fuck. A bonafide fuckboy, who constantly made excuses and was quick to talk about the girl in a negative fashion. "She's just into ghetto guys." "She's a shallow rich white girl." If any of these things sound like things you've said before, then you too are a salty ass who couldn't accept that the girl didn't like you. But there's this backlash from men (and sometimes women) about how we need to stop being so hard on men. I mean they have feelings too!

Get that weak shit out of here.
Real talk, you can be upset over rejection, but you're not allowed to be a dick. If you developed a meaningful friendship with the girl and end it because you wanted to have her romantically, you're a dick. If you led a girl to believe you truly cared about her future and now you're bailing because she doesn't want to be romantic with you, you're a dick. If you think your sexual frustration and natural "animal instinct" justifies passive aggressive tendencies, then you're also a dick.

I had a dude today justify men and their saltiness with Maslow's hierarchy. First, this use of pseudoscience in order to justify sexist behavior is not unprecedented.  Men do this stupid shit all the time. But Raymond, the hierarchy says sex is a need that comes far before, who the fuck cares? Even if we ignored the fact that Maslow's hierarchy has been disproven or viewed as outdated in countless studies for countless scenarios, the fact of the matter is a girl saying no to you isn't an assault on your ability to get off. I just don't understand how people think this shit is justified? Oh man if I don't get off I'm going to get blue balls! Sounds like a personal problem, better get your laptop up my dude. I don't know I just find it ridiculous that people make excuses for dudes who are bitter as fuck. My new recommendation for salty dudes ( including myself) is consult your right hand (or left hand if you're left handed).

But she was flirty! I'm going to call her... Stop! Consult your right hand.
We talked for so long and she said we would go on a date, but she kept cancelling. Stop! Consult your right hand.
She just likes frat boys. I don't care if I'm a nerd, I'm going to show her by posting... Stop! Consult your right hand.

And when you're done doing that admit that you're a piece of shit. It shouldn't take sexual relief to realize you have no right to act like a dick because a girl wouldn't get with you.

I can't say I'm perfect. I'm not. But I've gotten way better. Here are some appropriate ways to respond to rejection .

Antecedent: Girl says she's not interested in Ok cupid!
Response: Move on to the next girl

Antecedent: Girl says she's going to go on a date with you, but cancels and cites lack of interest for cancelling.
Response: Express how it makes you feel (in a cordial manner, for example: Wow, that sucks, I'm disappointed) and then stop talking.

Antecedent: Girl goes on date with you, but is not interested in second date.
Response: Thank her for the date and wish her luck.

Being honest solves most of this shit. Read my first friendzone post if you want to know about honesty and avoiding games. But real talk, I'm tired of this explaining for men. Women have no obligation to date and if you're the type of dude who likes every girl friend you have that is kind of annoying. I suggest you stop. It not only annoys the women in your life (it works both ways too be fair), but it also cheapens you. Your affection shouldn't be aimlessly tossed around. It should be something that needs to be earned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment