Friday, September 2, 2016

When Savage meets the alt-right

                    This was supposed to be a long rant about how much I hate privileged people. But I'll just make it simple:
I hate privileged people who think they are better because they are privileged. I fill up with schadenfreude when tragedy strikes these sort of individuals. If you think you're an alpha who can pull through anything, I truly hope you get a bat to the knee caps. That's all :D


Note: Tragedy can be awful sad. I'm putting up a hateful front in order to cope with the grossness these people exude. The reality is that if tragedy truly humbled one of these people and I were to deal with them directly, I would probably empathize. Of course if they go right back to their asshole ways, I'll be the one with the bat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment